I have been nominated by Ribana from Popsicle Society for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you very much, very appreciated, especially because I am developing a very new blog that I started only a couple of months ago.
If you don’t know Ribana yet, visit her blog, she is originally from Romania and she now lives with her husband in Singapore. She loves travelling, cooking, nature and, of course, blogging on a regual basis on her well designed website.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Myself
- Since a young age I caught the travel bug, probably inherited by the travelling lives of some of my ancestors. Hence, I choose a kind of work that takes me to travel a lot, so far I have been to more than 80 countries around the globe. ✈️🚄🛳
- I recently developed a curiosity and passion for succulent plants, probably becuase after years of fialed attempts at keeping plants in my flat I realised i can only manage with plants that require little attention and watering. 🌱🌵🎍
- Music has always been one of my passions. As I teenager I used to play the piano, then for quite some time I became just a listener of music and only when I moved to London, some 25 years ago, I started discovering I also had a pleasant singing voice and could entertain myself and others with makiing some music. 🎶🎵🎤
- Do you prefer cooking at home or eating out? Definitely eating out, as I can explore different kinds of cooking. That does not mean I’m not a good cook, epsecially if I’m preparing a meal for friends.
- Where would you like to travel? Of course curiosity will lead me to a place I have not been yet, although I’m struggling a bit these days to find more. The place I always love to get back though is French Polynesia, just on the other side of the world, so unreachable, so fascinating.
- E-books or paper books? These days I no longer buy paper books, unless these are travel guides or reference books, so I can save on space in my small flat. Same goes for music, otherwise I would have been submerged with CDs and books some time ago.
- Are you singing in the shower? Thank goodness my bathroom is kind of soundproof so I can sing as much as I want without
- Sea or mountain? Definnitely the sea, which is what I miss most when in London. At some point, i’m sure I will live again by the sea.
- What is the food/ingredient you would eat in large quantities if you could?
- Where would you travel to if money and time were not an issue?
- What is your favourite piece of music?
- If you had supernatural powers just for one action, what would you do with it?
- What was the time you could not stop laughing?
- Chasing Art
- Diabetes Diet
- Manuel Chiacchiarerelli
- Antonella Lallo
- Travel Gourmet
- Travelling around the world
- Exploring London
- Paint with me
- The Succulent Eclectic
- George Hunter Newcastle
The top 3 most liked posts in my blog:
Thank you again! Happy blogging to all!