I have been nominated by Ribana from Popsicle Society for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thanks for the nomination which is very much appreciated, especially because I am developing a new blog that I started only a couple of months ago.
If you don’t know Ribana yet, visit her blog, she is originally from Romania and she now lives with her husband in Singapore. She loves travelling, cooking, nature and, of course, blogging on a regular basis on her lovely website.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog
- Are you a positive person? Everybody has got ups and downs but I try to approach life with a positive attitude and try to tease out the funny angles in what happens around you, also when these are hard to find.
- Why are you blogging? I have been embracing blogging only recently, starting first with some photoblogging on Instagram and then adding also some text first on blogger, more recently on WordPress. This has been a gradual journey of discovery and developing the pleasure of writing blog posts and creating network relations with fellow bloggers.
- Is blogging your full time job and a way of living? Having started a proper blog only some months ago I cannot consider this a job, at the moment it is just a personal pleasure. At the same time I have been attracted by the prospect of making of this a way of living, in perspective, that could generate some income out of something I really like doing.
- What are you looking for when reading others blog? Curiosity on all kinds of topics is part of my personality and I’m an avid reader almost of everything. When I started my own blog I could not choose just one topic but I have at least six different broad areas I like writing about. The information out there on the net is almost infinite, with the blogsphere now being a new dimension I am discovering. These days I’m really curious in reading how people are developing their own blogs making these more appealing to a growing audience and making your content more unique and attractive.
- Are you an organized person? How do you organize your day? I’m not naturally organised but I am methodic and with good visual memory so had to make use of my natural instict of seeking methods and patterns and liking visual harmony to be more organised in what I am doing. This also means my way of orgasing leaves also quite some space to flexibility and creativity, which is not a bad thing.
- What do you prefer? Reading a book or watching a movie? Reading books and going to the movies are both regular pleasures of mine and probably I could not choose between just one of them. Of course, reading a book is a much more personal and active pleasure compared to going to the movies, possibly with friends, hence these two activitties respond to different needs during a week schedule.
- Coffee or tea? I need caffeine to wake up my brain after lunch and when I need more thinking focus, normally this means having a nice cappuccino. Tea or herbal infusions are usual drinks when I need to warm myself up or in need of some refreshing flavours in my mouth. I love cherry infusions.
- What is the view from your home? I live in Central London so I can enjoy some views of the City and its skyline. My favourite skyscraper is the Shard that is a marvel of modern architecture and a beautiful addition to the London skyline, especially at sunset.
- Are you an online shopping addicted? Considering I hate traditional shopping I became very soon a converted to online shopping, from weekly groceries to clothes, books and anything else. I get back to traditional shopping only when I’m back to my home town where home delivery is not really available, apart from Amazon and it may be nice to go around small shops to buy fresh produce, like bakery goods and dairy products.
- Are you a morning person? I can barely function when I wake up and start carburating only half way through the day, so even avoid having morning meetings, if I can and fill the morning with more routine tasks that do not require too much brain power.
- Do you exercise? As part of my regime I have to do some regular exercise, which normally means some energetic walking after lunch and swimming in the evening.
- What do you enjoy most in blogging?
- What has been your most successful blog post and why do you think it was such a success?
- What was your happiest moment in life so far?
- What is your little wish you would like to come through the soonest?
- A day on the beach or a day exploring a city?
- Where would you like to travel next?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- Eating what food brings to you some happy memories about your childhood?
- Who is your favourite historical character and why?
- What is the piece of music that brings back to you happy memories?
- If you could go back in time when would you like to live?
- Easy diet
- My creator creations
- Susie’s opinions
- Fotografia in
- Anna Oekermann
- Eat With An Artist
- My meals are on wheels
- Dr Martha Castro
- Rethinking Life
- Best Indian Food
- Tra Italia e Finlandia
Thank you all for supporting me! Happy blogging!